This is the most popular and in many cases the cheapest Windows hosting type. With it many users are using one server and its resources. Depending how big are the websites, on one server could be hosted from hundreds to thousands .NET sites. This is also the most common plan if you have a small blog or business website.
Usually it comes with free SQL server database and control panel, which could be used to manage the main hosting settings as ASP.NET version, SQL database, emails, FTP accounts etc…
Before digging into the awesome ASP.NET Web hosts we know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that we have experience with all of these Shared ASP.NET Hosting companies, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
TurnKey Internet has been a leader in the industry for 10+ Years offering a wide range of Windows web hosting services. They support the latest .NET features as ASP.NET Core / 4.8, SQL 2019/2016 Server, MVC 6/5. Also they offer Isolated Application Pool and Full trust ASP.NET. Their shared plans feature all new SSD disk systems, with 24+ CPU cores per server, and Gigabit network speeds. You can easily install a lots of third party applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, nopCommerce, BlogEngine.NET, Kentico CMS and DotNetNuke. All Windows servers are allocated in their green data center in New York’s Tech Valley Region. They provide free website and server migration, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and 100% Network Uptime Guarantee.
- Windows Server 2016 / IIS 10
- ASP.NET Core / 4.8 and MVC 5
- MS SQL 2019/2016 Databases
- SSD Storage
- U.S. based Green Data Center
If you want to host your business or eCommerce website then you should not compromise with your Web Host and the ASP.NET shared hosting service will not do the job, that’s why the BestHostingASP.net is hosted on Liquid Web Windows server! They provide the best fully managed VPS, Cloud and Dedicated Windows server hosting. Their servers are engineered with CloudFlare® CDN, built-in backups, enhanced security, and DDoS Attack Protection. They offer single processor and dual processor dedicated servers. You can choose from a fully-managed pre-configured bundle or customize your own and receive the best support value for your dollar. As you have full RD access to the servers you could install the latest .NET bundle as ASP.NET Core 3/2/1, 4.8, MVC 6/5, and also SQL 2019/2016 database server. Their VPS and Dedicated Servers come with 100% network uptime guarantee, server hardening via ServerSecure, 24/7 Monitoring, always there technical support and SSD RAID 1 primary drives.
- VPS, Cloud and Dedicated Windows Servers
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- Windows 2016/2012 Server R2
- SSD RAID 1 Primary Drives
- 24/7 Sonar Monitoring
When you look for Windows Shared hosting there are the following important factors you should consider:
- The hosting Uptime, it should be lower. This means that the ASP.NET hosting company do not oversell.
- The hosting support, it should be faster and to be able to resolve your problems. This means that there are enough resources to support many customers.
- Free MS SQL database to be included. Some providers charged additional for MS SQL database, but quality ones provide it for free.
- To have enough disk space and Bandwidth. As the service targets small websites, so you will not need huge resources, but they should be enough to work without problems.
- The price should be lower. It’s a low budget plan and you should not pay above $5-10 per month.
If you see that you will need more resources, then you should consider Windows VPS hosting solution.
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET 4.8
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- MS SQL 2019/2016
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Classic ASP
- ASP.NET Full Trust
- 24/7 Technical Support
- One-click App Installer: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DNN, Blogengine, nopCommerce
- Control Panel
- IIS 8
- Web Deploy
- Web Mail
- FTP / FTP over SSL