This plan is the most post popular and the cheapest ASP.NET Web hosting type. In this kind of Web hosting many users use one server resources. Depending on the users sites on one server there could be from hundreds to thousands .NET websites. This is the most common hosting plan if you have a small blog or corporate website.
Usually it comes with free SQL server database and control panel, which could be used to manage the main hosting settings as ASP.NET version, SQL database, emails, FTP accounts etc…
Before digging into the awesome ASP.NET Web hosts we know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that we have experience with all of these Shared ASP.NET Hosting companies, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
As one of the top .NET hosting providers GoDaddy provides affordable Windows Server hosting. You could host your applications and websites using the latest .NET stack as ASP.NET 4.7, MVC 5/4, Classical ASP, PHP, .NET AJAX, SQL 2014, MySQL databases with Direct database access, FTP over SSL (FTPS), Silverlight 5 etc.. You could easily manage your server, applications and more with Plesk, the award-winning Windows hosting control panel. Using their services you will also have 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection, Email privacy & protection with 256-bit encryption, 1-click install of 50+ free applications (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc..), 1-click setup for GoDaddy registered domains and more! Global data centers mean faster page load times, so you could choose between US, Europe and Asia data centers.
- $1/month for ASP.NET Hosting
- ASP.NET 4.7 / MVC 5 / WebMatrix
- Windows 2012 & Free MS SQL 2014/2012
- Unlimited Space and Unlimited Data Transfer
- 99.9% uptime money back guarantee
TurnKey Internet has been a leader in the industry for 10+ Years offering a wide range of Windows web hosting services. They support the latest .NET features as ASP.NET 4.7, SQL 2014 Server, MVC 6/5. Also they offer Isolated Application Pool and Full trust ASP.NET. Their Windows web hosting plans feature all new SSD disk systems, with 24+ CPU cores per server, and Gigabit network speeds. You can easily install a lots of third party applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, nopCommerce, BlogEngine.NET, Kentico CMS and DotNetNuke. All Windows web hosting servers are hosted in their green data center in New Yorks Tech Valley Region. They provide free website and server migration, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and 100% Network Uptime Guarantee.
- Windows Server 2012 / IIS 8
- ASP.NET 4.7 and MVC 5
- MS SQL 2014 Databases
- SSD Storage
- U.S. based Green Data Center
When you look for Windows Shared hosting there are the following important factors you should consider:
1. The hosting Uptime, it should be lower. This means that the hosting company do not oversell.
2. The hosting support, it should be faster and to be able to resolve your problems. This means that there are enough resources to support many customers.
3. Free MS SQL database to be included. Some providers charged additional for MS SQL database, but quality ones provide it for free.
4. To have enough disk space and Bandwidth. As the service targets small websites, so you will not need huge resources, but they should be enough to work without problems.
5. The price should be lower. It’s a low budget plan and you should not pay above $5-10 per month.
- ASP.NET Core
- ASP.NET 4.7
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- MS SQL 2014/2012
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Classic ASP
- ASP.NET Full Trust
- 24/7 Technical Support
- One-click App Installer: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DNN, Blogengine, nopCommerce
- Control Panel
- IIS 8
- Web Deploy
- Web Mail
- FTP / FTP over SSL