We are group of ASP.NET developers with 10+ Years experience in developing and hosting a lot of ASP.NET websites and applications. In this time we realized how difficult is to find reliable ASP.NET Web hosting with good support at affordable price, and that’s why we decided to create BestHostingASP.NET.
When we talk about the best ASP.NET hosting there could be different criteria, so we created .NET hosting reviews based on hosting technologies, support and plans, where you will find the Top ASP.NET Web hosting companies based on the most important factors.
Of course there are hosting providers which are above the others and they are the best .NET hosting providers for 2017!
Why to use the Best .NET Hosting services?
1. The latest ASP.NET Stack – ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET 4.6 / ASP.NET MVC 6/5
2. MS SQL 2016/2014/2012
3. Reliable 24/7 Technical Support
As one of the top .NET hosting providers GoDaddy provides affordable Shared, VPS, Dedicated and Reseller Windows Server 2012 hosting. You could host your applications and websites using the latest .NET stack as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 6, ASP.NET MVC 5/4, Classical ASP, PHP, ASP.NET AJAX, SQL 2016, SQL 2014, MySQL databases with Direct database access, FTP over SSL (FTPS), Silverlight 5. You could easily manage your server, applications and more with Plesk, the award-winning Windows hosting control panel. Using their services you will also have 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection, Email privacy & protection with 256-bit encryption, 1-click install of 50+ free applications (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.), 1-click setup for GoDaddy registered domains and more! Global data centers mean faster page load times, so you could choose between US, Europe and Asia data centers.
- $1/month for Shared .NET Hosting
- Shared, VPS, Reseller and Dedicated hosting
- ASP.NET Core 1.0/ASP.NET 4.6 and MVC 6/5
- Unlimited Space and Unlimited Data Transfer
- 24/7 world-class qualified and experienced support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
TurnKey Internet has been a leader in the industry for 10+ Years offering a wide range of Windows web hosting services to choose from, including Shared, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated and Reseller .NET hosting. Except Windows 2012 Server they are among the first offering Windows 2016 Server hosting with their VPS and Dedicated hosting plans. They support the lasted .NET features as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6, SQL 2016 Server, SQL 2014 Server, MVC 6/5. Also they offer Isolated Application Pool and Full trust ASP.NET. Their ASP.NET web hosting plans feature all new SSD disk systems, with 24+ CPU cores per server, and Gigabit network speeds. You can easily install a lots of third party applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, nopCommerce, BlogEngine.NET, Kentico CMS and DotNetNuke. All Windows web hosting servers are hosted in their green data center in New Yorks Tech Valley Region. They provide free website and server migration, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and 100% Network Uptime Guarantee.
- Shared, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated and Reseller .NET hosting
- Windows Server 2016 / IIS 10 or Windows Server 2012 / IIS 8
- ASP.NET Core 1.0/ASP.NET 4.6 and MVC 6/5
- MS SQL 2016/2014 Databases
- U.S. based Green Data Center
LiquidWeb offer the best fully managed VPS and Dedicated Windows hosting. Their servers are engineered with CloudFlare® CDN, built-in backups, enhanced security, and DDoS Attack Protection. They offer single processor and dual processor dedicated servers. You can choose from a fully-managed pre-configured bundle or customize your own and receive the best support value for your dollar. As you have full RD acces to the servers you could install the latest .NET bundle as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 6/5, and also SQL 2016/2014 database server. Their VPS and Dedicated Servers come with 100% network uptime guarantee, server hardening via ServerSecure, 24/7 Monitoring, always there technical support and SSD RAID 1 primary drives.
- VPS and Dedicated Windows Servers
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- Windows 2012 Server R2
- SSD RAID 1 Primary Drives
- 24/7 Sonar Monitoring
InterServer has been providing quality web hosting services since 1999! They offer Shared, VPS and Dedicated .NET hosting. Their Windows hosting plans come with Unlimited Storage Space, Unlimited Data Transfer and the latest technologies as ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5, SQL 2016/2014 Server, MVC 6/5 and Silverlight. They also support Web Deploy, URL Rewrite and Full Trust ASP.NET. You could also use above 50 quick install scripts, so you could have WordPress, Drupal or osCommerce installed for minutes. They also offer Unlimited E-Mail Accounts and Unlimited Forwarders you could manage via Plesk control panel for Windows. You will also receive Free Migration, 30 Day Guarantee, Price Lock Guarantee, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and 24/7 Support with their Windows server hosting plans.
- Shared, VPS and Dedicatd Windows hosting
- Unlimited Storage Space and Unlimited Data Transfer
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- Award-Winning 24/7 Support
- Affordable prices from $4.00 /mo for ASP.NET shared hosting and $10.00 /mo for Windows VPS
Best ASP.NET Web Hosting common features
- ASP.NET Core Hosting
- ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting
- ASP.NET MVC 6/5 Hosting
- Silverlight Hosting
- MS SQL 2016/2014/2012 Hosting
- PHP Hosting
- ASP.NET AJAX
- LINQ Hosting
- Classic ASP Hosting
- ASP.NET Full Trust
- 24/7 Technical Support
- One-click App Installer: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, DNN, Blogengine, nopCommerce
- Web Hosting Control Panel
- IIS 10/ IIS 8 Hosting
- Web Deploy
- Web Mail
- FTP / FTP over SSL
Top ASP.NET Hosting Providers FAQ (Frequent Asked Questions)
Q: Did you test all companies listed on your site?
A: Yes, we tested a lot of companies and chose some of the best, which we believe will bring the most value for the customer’s needs.
Q: How did you test the companies?
A: We have tested the hosting providers based on many parameters, in two ways:
1. Via hosting purchases from us or our customers. In this way we could be sure about the provided services. We checked how long it takes to deliver the service by the host, the service quality and also the level of customer support.
2. Also, we send the companies a letters with pre-sale questions and monitor the response time and quality of their answers.
Periodically we make new tests because there could be changes for better or worse. By example in the past some small and very quality Hosts were bought by some Funds, which reduced the personal and outsourced the support, and their service quality dramatically goes down after that.
Q: Is there a good companies which are not in the list?
Even we tested a lot of companies and the most well known brands, there could be a company which has not been tested yet. Also, as we said we use many criteria to put some provider in the list. By example if some company offer only quality shared hosting then it could be just not enough, because they do not provide scalable options for their customers, i.e. VPS, Cloud or Dedicated servers.
Q: Cheapest or Quality services, which one is more important?
It depends on client needs. If he needs a quality Host for his business or ecommerce projects then the price is not so important, but quality is, because when the site is down he will lose money and Image. In our practice we have seen companies which answer to support ticket in couple of hours, even few days! Which is not comparable with LiquidWeb by example, which support answer in a few minutes most of the time. You could imagine if your site makes money what this will mean! In most cases if the site is down for couple of hours or days you could even be excluded from Google and the other search engines too.
In opposite, if the client is a student and would like to learn/test or to launch a small personal blog, then the price could be very important too! At the moment GoDaddy $1 monthly Windows shared hosting price is unbeatable.
Best ASP.NET Web Hosting by Type
- Best ASP.NET Shared Hosting
- Best ASP.NET VPS Hosting
- Best ASP.NET Dedicated Hosting
- Best ASP.NET Cloud Hosting
- Best ASP.NET Reseller Hosting
Best ASP.NET Web Hosting by Plan
- Best ASP.NET Cheap Hosting
- Best ASP.NET MVC Hosting
- Best ASP.NET Core Hosting
- Best ASP.NET 5 Hosting
- Best ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting
- Best ASP.NET 4.5 Hosting
- Best SQL 2016 Hosting
- Best SQL 2014 Hosting
- Best ASP.NET MySQL Hosting
- Best Windows 2012 Hosting
- Best IIS 8 Hosting
- Best Silverlight Hosting
- Best Webmatrix Hosting
Web Hosting Tutorials
- How to install PHP using ASP.NET Web hosting
- How to enable PHP error logging using ASP.NET Web hosting
- ASP.NET 5 Hosting VS ASP.NET 4.6 hosting